Monday, January 26, 2009

though I've been intending to start my blog off in a well thought out and planned manner.. that's not going to happen. instead, my eleven month old daughter has planted her firm, squirmy body across my tummy, clenching my arm and fondling my nipple. it's been like this for days, if not weeks, so I'm adjusting. I mean, who needs sleep, or food, or time to read a book, or a real shower or even, god forbid, some free time out of the house. Not I. apparently.

so, this will be the place for me to go. my temporary excape from the day to day to day routine of being a "stay-at-home" mom with three girls. I will often lack grammar and punctuation and even sense on occasion. so, hopefully this won't be a load of shit and I'll actually follow through :)

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment